Re: setup.exe command line parameters

Ummm this part makes no sense, so let me rephrase...

Sorry for taking so long, but here's what we have so far. The "newer"
patch referred to by Reini is against 2.590 which looks like it's
> about 2 point releases behind the current version in the
> 1.7 tree.

The current "released" version of setup is 2.573.2.2

So the question is, if I'm going to look at patching setup to accept
a list of packages on the command line, then which version should
we be merging the patches against?

Ralph