[setup] Extra files under source control

It seems to me that the following files:

libgcrypt/Makefile.in
libgcrypt/aclocal.m4
libgcrypt/cipher/Makefile.in
libgcrypt/configure
libgcrypt/doc/Makefile.in
libgcrypt/doc/gcrypt.info
libgcrypt/doc/stamp-vti
libgcrypt/doc/version.texi
libgcrypt/m4/Makefile.in
libgcrypt/mpi/Makefile.in
libgcrypt/src/Makefile.in
libgcrypt/tests/Makefile.in
libgpg-error/Makefile.in
libgpg-error/aclocal.m4
libgpg-error/configure
libgpg-error/lang/Makefile.in
libgpg-error/lang/cl/Makefile.in
libgpg-error/m4/Makefile.in
libgpg-error/src/Makefile.in
libgpg-error/tests/Makefile.in

which are under source control in the setup repository really should /not/ be stored in CVS. They are regenerated every time you run doconfigure, anyway.

If nobody objects for a week, I'll remove them from CVS Tuesday 15 Jul.

--
Chuck