Re: [setup] Extra files under source control

Charles Wilson wrote:

> which are under source control in the setup repository really should
> /not/ be stored in CVS.  They are regenerated every time you run
> doconfigure, anyway.

It makes sense to not have them in CVS from a consistency standpoint.
However, those dirs are intended to be vendor branches (or whatever CVS
calls it when you just bulk add external files) so that hopefully
keeping a current version just means importing an upstream release
tarball.  I don't know how CVS copes with that, I'd have to read up in
the CVS book.  Dave, do you know?

Brian