Re: Cygwin 1.7 on a FLASH Drive

Christopher Faylor wrote:

Are there any features in 1.7 that will make a portable cygwin easier
to maintain?

This really has nothing to do with cygwin-apps. Use the cygwin list.

Except that I was asking if 1.7 had some hooks to make this configuration easier to deal with, and 1.7 is not generally out there yet.

Either way, I'll resend on to the core cygwin list.

Ralph