Re: [ITP] gcc-tools-autoconf, gcc-tools-automake

ORIG_PN="autoconf"

DESCRIPTION="An extensible package of m4 macros that produce shell scripts to automatically configure software source code packages."
HOMEPAGE="http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/";
SRC_URI="http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/${ORIG_PN}-${PV}.tar.bz2";
SRC_DIR=${ORIG_PN}-${PV}

DIFF_EXCLUDES="autoconf.info standards.info stamp-vti version.texi"

src_compile() {
	# This package is not autotoolized, so skip cygautoreconf
	cd ${B}
	cygconf --program-suffix=-2.59 EMACS=no
	cygmake -j1 pkgdatadir=/usr/share/autoconf-${PV}
}

src_install() {
	cd ${B}
	cyginstall pkgdatadir=/usr/share/autoconf-${PV}
	rm -fr ${D}/usr/share/info/
}