Re: ITP: tack-1.06-1

Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> ================ setup.hint ==================
>> category: Utils
>> requires: cygwin libncurses8
>> sdesc: "Utility for creating and verifying termi
>> ldesc: "The tack program is a diagnostic that is
>> create and verify the correctness of terminfo's.
>> can be used to create new terminal descriptions
>> included in the standard terminfo database."
>> ================ setup.hint ==================

> Sure.  If we can't trust you to know the drill by now then the Cygwin
> project is in seriously bad shape.

Well, except "cut and paste" appears to be to difficult for little ol'
me. <g>  The actual setup.hint:

================ setup.hint ==================
category: Utils
requires: cygwin libncurses8
sdesc: "Utility for creating and verifying terminfo descriptions"
ldesc: "The tack program is a diagnostic that is designed to
create and verify the correctness of terminfo's.  This program
can be used to create new terminal descriptions that are not
included in the standard terminfo database."

Uploading now...

--
Chuck