setup.exe --packages works great for me, thanks!

Hi,

just a short: THANK YOU.

I followed the discussions about the --packages flag for setup.exe
on the mailing lists, and was very much hoping it would make it into
the release some time. I just tested it from CVS, and it works great
for me.

Deploying Cygwin to several very differently installed machines,
and no complaints so far.

Thanks, and keep up the good work,

Mario