Re: Patch: Setup.exe - search for package

Andrew Punch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have attached a patch for searching packages in the package selection
> screen. The patch is against version 2.573.2.3 - I couldn't get the CVS
> head to build due to a libtool version problem.

  Thanks for contributing this.  I'm currently up-porting it to CVS HEAD and
giving it some testing.  None of the other maintainers seem to have any
objections, so I'll commit it once I'm sure it works right.  (Your ChangeLog
entry isn't in the standard format but I'll fix that up for you.)

    cheers,
      DaveK