Re: [ITA][1.7] GraphicsMagick-1.3.5-2

Marco Atzeri wrote:
> any comment ?

Uhm, yeah:

> all test failed so probably I screwed up something.

I saw that in your earlier message, and figured you would look into it.
If all the tests failed, then do the applications themselves work at
all? IOW, is it a test suite configuration issue, or is the build just
broken?  If the latter, then...you need to fix it before this is
uploaded.  If merely the former, then...well, it probably ought to be
fixed, too, but maybe that can wait until the next release.

--
Chuck