Re: [RFU] gmp-4.2.4-2 for cygwin 1.7

David Billinghurst wrote:
> I have a build of gmp-4.2.4 for cygwin 1.7 available for upload.

  Hi David, thanks for doing this :)

> This is the first build for cygwin-1.7.  There are a couple of changes
> from gmp-4.2.4-1 (for cygwin-1.5)
>
> 1) The DLL for C++ binding libgmpxx3 is in a separate sub-package
> as we will need to bump the version number once g++-4 is the system
> compiler.  This establishes a legacy package for g++-3.

  I had a bit of a hiccup! <g>  Because you didn't add this new package to any
requires: line of the other packages, it didn't get pulled in automatically by
setup.exe; the result was that the last update silently uninstalled
cyggmpxx-3.dll!

  Problem solved for me now, but do you want to update the setup.hint?  It
doesn't seem to be causing big problems so if you had another update on the
way you might just want to roll it into that.

    cheers,
      DaveK