Re: clamav: incorrect dependency on libcurl3

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) schrieb:
clamav maintainer,

1) clamav/setup.hint requires: libclamav4. The current clamav version really should require libclamav5.

cannot reproduce. on sourceware.org:release/clamav/setup.hint requires: libclamav5 zlib minires bash libcurl4

2) The packages clamav and libclamav[2-5] list a dependency on the obsolete libcurl3 (current is libcurl4). I don't have the older libraries installed anymore, but I can't find any actual curl dependency in either clamav or libclamav5.

Thanks. Fixed libcurl4 for the old and the just uploaded 1.7 package. -- Reini Urban http://phpwiki.org/ http://murbreak.at/