Re: [ITA / RFU] wtf-.0.0.4-7

> If I may, a few points:

Thank you Yaakov, I appreciate the feedback!

> 1) In SRC_URI, using mirror://sourceforge/ instead of
> http://sourceforge.net/ allows you to use a preferred mirror to download.
> ?(See /usr/share/cygport/mirrors for other sites which use the mirror://
> syntax.)

Fair enough, I wasn't sure if this was required given the change in
the downloading mechanism at SourceForge.

> 2) Your .cygport builds in ${S}, which you shouldn't do because it spoils
> the patch; you should build in ${B} instead, and since wtf doesn't use a
> VPATH-supporting buildsystem, use lndirs() to get everything in ${B}.

Is there a definitive source for details on the cygport functions?
I've looked in /usr/share/cygport/*, the cygport manpage and
/usr/share/doc/cygport/README for details on the functions but haven't
found much detail.  Is the best source for information
/usr/bin/cygport itself?

> Revised .cygport attached.

Much appreciated!  cygport is a powerful tool, and I'm still learning the ropes.

As a result of Yaakov's review, I've rebuilt the package using his
.cygport (with a minor tweak of using gcc-4).  This package is for 1.7
only:

mkdir wtf
cd wtf
wget http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/wtf-0.0.4-7.tar.bz2