Re: [ITP] perl-XML-Simple

On 24/08/2009 06:22, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I'm on vacation (and only still at home for personal reasons) until
mid-September.  It would be nice if somebody could update the
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint file for that time so that it doesn't
rot.

I've updated a bunch of my packages therein. If you want, I'll try to keep on top of this while you're gone.

Hmm, if you'll be away, and Dr. Volker Zell hasn't been heard from since February, who is going to review ITPs?

Yaakov