Re: [RFU] screen

> Your setup.hint's list libncurses8 as a dependency.  Should that be
> libncurses9 instead?

1.7:  Yes, thanks.  I've corrected and reuploaded all of the files.  Please
reupload.

1.5:  I'm not really sure since I no longer have a working 1.5
installation, and have no intention of recreating one.  I did warn on the
cygwin list that this is a test release, especially for 1.5, and that I'll
need to see positive test reports before I move it to current.

I believe that the screen executable in the 1.5 package was compiled
against libncurses8, and I don't have a way to recompile it now, so let's
leave the setup.hint as is.  To me, that's good enough for a release that's
about to be superseded.

So the files for 1.5 haven't changed.

> Also, 'cygwin' should not be in requires: anymore.

OK, I didn't know that.  I believe that cygport is still including it in
'cygport depends', BTW.

Thanks,
Andrew.

# 1.5