Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] [1.7] ITP: nfrotz

Dave Korn wrote:
> Charles Wilson wrote:
>> And now for something completely different:
>
>   By "something completely different", you mean posting an ITP to the announce
> list?

Oh, crap.  Sorry, it was late and I wasn't thinking.  I even approved it
myself because...well, I don't actually know why.  Sleep deprived, I guess.

No, I meant me, proposing a Games package as opposed to something
"serious" like gnupg2 pre-reqs.

>> NFrotz is a z Z-Machine interpretor (virtual machine) for text mode
>> interactive games. It is an ncurses-based synthesis of the Windows
>> version of frotz (WinFrotz) with the Unix one, adding support for the
>> Quetzal savefile format, Blorb and iFiction support, and Unicode output
>> on terminals that support it. It supports zcode specification 1.1,
>> including all versions v1 thru v8 (except for some v6 [graphical] games).
>
>   You had me at "frotz" :) +1

Ha! Thx.

Although it doesn't actually need any votes, just a GTG.

--
Chuck