R: [ITP] talkfilters-3.8.1-1

--- Sab 7/11/09, JonY  ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> This utility transforms English text into stereotyped
> dialects.
>
> The files are under <http://www.cadforte.com/cygwin-uploader/>.
> Unfortunately, its not browsable, here is the file list.

Hi Jon
to make it brownsable, you need to add a index.html file
in all the directories.

If you make so, than you can just suggest
to download with :

$ wget -r -np -nH --cut-dirs=2 http://www.cadforte.com/cygwin-uploader/talkfilters/

Eventually to build all the index.html you can reuse
the script I am using (put them in your $HOME/bin )
and run dir2html.sh in the main to create all the index.html
in the main and in the sub directories.

To download them
$ wget -r -np -nH --cut-dirs=1 http://matzeri.altervista.org/script/

To create the file list for the mail, you can use
a command like:

$ find -type f |grep -v index |colrm 1 2

> \---talkfilters
> ? ? |???setup.hint
> ? ?
> |???talkfilters-2.3.8-1-src.tar.bz2
> ? ?
> |???talkfilters-2.3.8-1.tar.bz2
> ? ? |
> ? ? +---libtalkfilters1
> ? ? |? ?
> ???libtalkfilters1-2.3.8-1.tar.bz2
> ? ? |? ? ???setup.hint
> ? ? |
> ? ? \---talkfilters-devel
> ? ? ? ? ? ? setup.hint
> ? ? ? ? ? ?
> talkfilters-devel-2.3.8-1.tar.bz2
>
> Example: <http://www.cadforte.com/cygwin-uploader/talkfilters/talkfilters-2.3.8-1-src.tar.bz2>
>
> homepage: <http://www.hyperrealm.com/main.php?s=talkfilters>
>
> category: Text
> requires: cygwin libgcc1
> sdesc:? ? "Mimics a stereotyped or otherwise
> humorous dialect."
> ldesc:? ? "Mimics a stereotyped or otherwise
> humorous dialect.
> These filters have been in the public domain for many
> years, but now for the first
> time they are provided as a single integrated package."
>

> The frontend executables do not depend on the
> libtalkfilters dll at runtime.
>
> Comments?

Regards
Marco