[ITA/P] DocBook

I believe that my DocBook stack is now ready for the distro:

http://mirrors.kernel.org/sources.redhat.com/cygwinports/release-2/DocBook/
http://mirrors.kernel.org/sources.redhat.com/cygwinports/release-2/Perl/perl-SGMLSpm/

New:
build-docbook-catalog
dblatex
docbook-dsssl
docbook-sgml30
docbook-sgml31
docbook-sgml40
docbook-sgml41
docbook-sgml42
docbook-sgml43
docbook-sgml44
docbook-sgml45
docbook-utils
docbook-xml-simple10
docbook-xml-simple11
docbook-xml45
jadetex
perl-SGMLSpm
sgml-common

Adopted:
docbook-xml412
docbook-xml42
docbook-xml43
docbook-xml44
docbook-xsl
openjade (libostyle1, libostyle-devel)
OpenSP (libosp5, libosp-devel)

The stack uses Gentoo's layout, installing all DTDs (both SGML and XML) under /usr/share/sgml/docbook/, and their own build-docbook-catalog script for managing the XML catalog registration. SGML catalog registration is managed by sgml-common, which is used by several distros. All DTD catalog registration is managed with postinstall/preremove scripts.

docbook-utils is the top of the stack, and includes jw(1) and the docbook2* commands for SGML and XML. It depends on ALL these components and a few more already maintained in the distro, so simply installing docbook-utils should pull in everything you need to use docbook2*.

I have tested these packages against cygwin-doc, cygwin-x-doc, fontconfig, and xorg-docs, which all use these new tools extensively.

Yaakov