[ITP] iperf 2.0.4

Hello.  I've made a cygwin package for iperf, a commonly used tool for testing IP network performance.  I believe it should be included in cygwin.

I am not a developer of the project itself.  The source comes from:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/iperf

An example of a stable Linux distro that includes the package:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/net/iperf

Here is my setup.hint file:

---
category: Net
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "Internet Protocol bandwidth measuring tool"
ldesc: "Iperf was developed by NLANR/DAST as a modern alternative for measuring maximum TCP and UDP bandwidth performance. Iperf allows the tuning of various parameters and UDP characteristics. Iperf reports bandwidth, delay jitter, datagram loss."
---

The packages I created may presently be downloaded from:
http://www.mobitrode.com/download/iperf/iperf-2.0.4-1-src.tar.bz2
http://www.mobitrode.com/download/iperf/iperf-2.0.4-1.tar.bz2
http://www.mobitrode.com/download/iperf/setup.hint

I have tested basic functionality under cygwin in both client mode and server mode and there were no problems.  Timing seems to be reasonable.

The build was completely straightforward with no patches needed.  However, if bugs do arise, I am an experienced C/C++ coder so I should be able to maintain the package.

Regards,
Michael White