Re: [ITP] maradns-1.4.03-1

> Packaging looks good to me.  I'm just wondering about the postinstall.
> Is it really correct to create an empty mararc file?  Don't you need
> to set some defaults by copying an /etc/defaults/etc/mararc file?

Yes, I think you're right. Installing an empty mararc file would
probably be confusing to new users, as that causes maradns to fail to
run "out of the box".

Thus, I have taken your suggestion: The postinstall script now installs
an example mararc file and an example zone file, if they don't already
exist. Also, the preremove script removes those files again, but only if
they are unchanged from the originals.

New files (the release number has been bumped to 2):

http://dev.monai.ca/cygwin/itp/maradns/maradns-1.4.03-2-src.tar.bz2
http://dev.monai.ca/cygwin/itp/maradns/maradns-1.4.03-2.tar.bz2

setup.hint is unchanged.

Thanks again,