[Setup] Need customization on setup.exe

Hi,
This is Krishna from Symbian Foundation (Mobile Phone Operating System).
Currently we have windows installer to install Symbian developer
tools. Size of the tools are huge and want to improve on the
installer.
Cygwin installer is best fit for our need, like download the light
weight installer and then download all the user selected components
under the hood from network.
Following are the requirements of our project
1) Clone the setup.exe project and customize it
2)?Symbian logo in the installer, instead of a Cygiwn logo
3) Have our own categories like Build, Test, Analysis, etc
4) Need to access multiple mirror locations, as few components will be
hosted by Nokia and few components will be hosted by Symbian
5) Customized?End-user license agreement (EULA).
Pls let us know, is it possible to have the requirements mentioned
above as part of Cygwin setup.exe project.
Regards,
Krishna.

Some facts about Symbian that we are legally obliged to tell you:
Symbian Foundation Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee and not having Share Capital
We're registered in England and Wales - Companies House knows us by the number 6683783
Our address is 1 Boundary Row, Southwark, London SE1 8HP.