Libelf respin coming [was Re: [ITP-again] Re: [ITP] libelf]

On 31/05/2010 07:23, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2010-05-29 17:28, Dave Korn wrote:
>>    So, since you asked, would you care to give it a once over and
>> check that I got all the cygport stuff right this time?
>
> Looks like that works.

  I got a bug report off-list, about a couple of functions that were still
missing from the .def file.  I've done a trivial respin and will just go ahead
and upload it in a couple of hours time, unless anyone wants me to send it
here for review first, in which case please say so.

    cheers,
      DaveK