Re: [RFU] LyX 1.6.6-1

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
<yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 14:32 -0500, Bo Peng wrote:
>> ftp://ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/lyx/devel/cygwin-setup.hint
>
> The X.Org font packages have been completely rearranged since X11R7.4.
> Please change the xorg-x11-fscl dep to the correct individual font-*
> package(s).

My system does not have many fonts installed and lyx works fine. I
therefore only added ghostscript-fonts-std and font-adobe-dpi75 in the
following setup.hint. (gmail does not allow me to attach this file for
some reason).

# setup.hint for lyx
sdesc: "A latex-based WYSIWYM word processor"
ldesc: "A document processor that encourages an approach to writing based
on the structure of your documents, not their appearance. It is designed
for people that write and want their writing to look great, right out of
the box. No more endless tinkering with formatting details, 'finger
painting' font attributes or futzing around with page boundaries. You just
write. In the background, Prof. Knuth's legendary TeX typesetting engine
makes you look good."
category: Publishing Editors Graphics
requires: cygwin aspell python libQtCore4 libQtGui4 libintl8 gettext
gv tetex tetex-base tetex-bin ImageMagick ghostscript-fonts-std
font-adobe-dpi75

Thanks,
Bo