Re: ITP: googlecl-0.9.7

On 23 June 2010 15:45, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> Same issue as python-gdata; use this instead:

<snip>

Thank you again for the cygport hint.  I've uploaded a new release
based on the revised cygport:

---

wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/googlecl/googlecl-0.9.7-1.tar.bz2 \
http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/googlecl/googlecl-0.9.7-1-src.tar.bz2 \
http://emergedesktop.org/cygwin/googlecl/setup.hint

---

>> It looks like googlecl hasn't made it into any major Linux distro yet,
>> so I guess it's going to need to be voted on.
>
> FWIW it was just added this week to Fedora:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/googlecl

Excellent!  I assume then that this package does not need to be voted on?

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe
http://emergedesktop.org