Re: [ITP] gendef-20100719-1

On 7/20/2010 02:56, Charles Wilson wrote:
On 7/19/2010 2:23 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:
I tried to figure out get just the source you need via 'inherit svn'
-- but had to give up, since you want two *separate* subdirectories of
the top-level (mingw-w64-tools and mingw-w64-libraries), and perhaps
the top-level files, but you wouldn't want to recurse into the OTHER
subdirs of top-level. Yuck.

cygport just can't handle that, so I guess we're stuck...

Unless you split libmangle back out into its own package again, and then
use an 'inherit svn'-style solution for both libmangle and gendef,
separately.

If you're interested in this approach, let me know and I'll try to
create examples for you.

OK, I've tried the inherit svn method to separate both, and here are the results:

gendef:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Cygwin%20Snapshots/dist/gendef/gendef-1.0%7Esvn2364-1-src.tar.bz2/download

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Cygwin%20Snapshots/dist/gendef/gendef-1.0%7Esvn2364-1.tar.bz2/download

category: Devel
requires: libgcc1
sdesc: "Generates exports definitions by analyzing executables."
ldesc: "Generates exports definitions by analyzing executables.
Functions with stdcall call conventions are automatically decorated."

libmangle:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Cygwin%20Snapshots/dist/libmangle/libmangle-1.0%7Esvn2349-1-src.tar.bz2/download

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/files/Cygwin%20Snapshots/dist/libmangle/libmangle-1.0%7Esvn2349-1.tar.bz2/download

category: Devel
requires:
sdesc: "Demangles MSVC C++ names to human readable names."
ldesc: "Demangles MSVC C++ names to human readable names."