Re: [ITA] ocaml 3.12.0

On 2010-09-06, at 14:53, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> That's ok, but for an ITA you should also provide links to the binary
> and source packages.  It's hard to check them for correctness otherwise...

Ah yes of course.  I was following the steps for an ITP...
The files are here:

wget http://yquem.inria.fr/~doligez/cygwin/ocaml-3.12.0-1-src.tar.bz2
wget http://yquem.inria.fr/~doligez/cygwin/ocaml-3.12.0-1.tar.bz2

There are two notable features of OCaml that are disabled:

1. The tcl/tk bindings: they don't work out of the box with Cygwin's
   tcl/tk, and I don't think there is much demand anyway.

2. Dynamic linking: this needs FlexDLL < http://alain.frisch.fr/flexdll/ >,
   which isn't packaged for cygwin.  I guess I'll do a cygwin package of
   FlexDLL later, when I have a bit more experience.

-- Damien