Re: [patch/rebase] Make rebase 64 bit capable, take 2

On 7/22/2011 8:27 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 7/20/2011 12:46 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:
>> sorry, been AFK for a while.  Back now...will review the new patch in a
>> day or two, after I catch up on...well, everything.
>
> Sigh, doing the mingw/msys stuff took a lot longer than I thought. I'm
> going to need another day or two to review this patch.

Oh, err, hmm...see, I though your patch @ 7/10/2011 11:00 AM EDT was an
additional patch to be reviewed separately from your original sequence
of 'add db support' patches.

But, instead, it was actually just a further revision OF that sequence
-- and you have already committed it to CVS AFAICT.  So...no need for
"review" then -- just the "additional msys and mingw" changes.

But THAT's what I posted yesterday, and you reviewed already,
so...um...good.  I guess we only need:

1) the read() fixes discussed elsewhere (Corinna)
2) finalize my mingw/msys stuff (Chuck), and
3) let Jason bump the version number and cut a new release (for cygwin).

--
Chuck