Re: 256x256 px icons

On 8/5/2011 11:05 AM, Andy Koppe wrote:
> On 4 August 2011 15:29, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Aug  4 09:19, Charles Wilson wrote:
>>> Here (well, it's 237x258 but that's nothing that can't be fixed with
>>> little GIMP).
>>
>> Nice, thank you.
>
> Ditto. Where did you find that?

It's at the same place I got the original windows icon:
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=36393

It's the 'Fedora' download.

> There isn't a vector version of this, is there?

Not that I could see. There's contact info for fatbuttlarry at the link,
but it's several years old, so no telling if it is still accurate, or if
fbl would respond, or if he still HAS any original vector artwork, or if
he'd be willing to share it...

(The pentajock link on the page above is dead, so that doesn't bode well)

--
Chuck