Re: 256x256 px icons

On Aug 11 15:06, Warren Young wrote:

> >New incarnation uploaded.  Same URL.  Is that better?
>
> Yes, thanks.

I didn't feel up to the task to resize the stroke, btw., so I just made
it slightly darker before resizing.  This seems to have to do the trick.

> I haven't forgotten about my attempt, by the way.  It's just become
> a bigger project than anticipated.  I guess you're not waiting on
> me, which is fine.

No, no, I'm curious.

There's no rush.  Even if I check in the current icons to the setup
repository, we're not quite finished anyway.  Andy was trying to take
another stab at the smaller icon sizes 24x24 and 16x16.  Then we must
move mintty to Base, then we have to release setup.
Oh, and, I'd still *love* to use the 256x256 setup icon in the splash
screen dialog, if I'd only know how to do that.

For now the important thing is that we have a nice icon set, thanks to
you and Andy for the artwork, and the code in setup to use them.
Changes to the icons are still possible.

Red Hat