Re: Please clean up sourceware.org /home directories

    > I notice that a few of you with upload privileges are using noticeable
    > amounts of disk space in /home on sourceware.  If you have a sourceware
    > account, please clean up your directory.  We only have a limited
    > amount of space for /home directories.

I uploaded new packages for the upcoming tcl-tk move in my home space.
But it seems that not all of the dependent packages have been rebuild
yet. As soon as this has happened and my packages have been moved to the
setup area, I'll delete the files.

    > Thanks,
    > cgf

Ciao