Re: [ITA] TeXmacs-1.0.7.15-1

On Mar 29 23:19, Peter Rosin wrote:
> Andrew Schulman skrev 2012-03-29 22:16:

> >> Thank you!  Uploaded.
> >
> > Auto gold star awarded: http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#YS .
>
> Better hand one over to Marco as well...

Heh, I didn't even realize that this goldstar has gone to Yaakov instead
of Marco.

On the other hand, the number of goldstars Yaakov would deserve are
uncountable in the meantime, so it's a good thing he got one now as
well.

I take the opportunity to thank Yaakov for... well, everything.  There's
cygport, which deserves a goldstar on its own, as well as the countless
packages he maintains, not to mention the lots of orphaned packages he
picked up.  Oh and not to forget the packages Yaakov picked up from me,
like vim or ruby, to save my lazy ass...

Red Hat