Complete list of Open Group man pages

First, I apologize for not crediting Lee Rothstein for the work he did
to produce the .1p man pages list.

I have extended the search and now have what I think is a complete
list (for the Open Group) of man pages that are missing from Cygwin.

ldd.1
uuname.1

at.1p
compress.1p
ed.1p
gencat.1p
getconf.1p
uncompress.1p
write.1p

The following is a list of man3 items that have an entry in the m1 man
pages directory but no entry in the m3 directory.
My question is whether these files should be placed in m3 as well.
The same question applies to some of the files later in the list.

free.3
getopt.3
login.3
mkfifo.3
printf.3
realpath.3
rexec.3
sleep.3

The next two .3 files have man1 man pages and man3 man pages located
in usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/share/man/man3/.
I think that no action is required for these two files.

basename.3
dirname.3

tty.4 (has a man1 man page but no man4 man page)

charmap.5
hosts.5
locale.5 (has a man1 man page but no man5 man page)
networks.5
passwd.5 (has a man1 man page but no man5 man page)
protocols.5
services.5

intro.6 (has a man3 man page but no man6 man page)

arp.7

sync.8 (has a man1 man page but no man8 man page)