Names for debug packages

There's been discussion on the cygwin list about packages containing debug symbols, most recently in

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-02/threads.html#00536

where the consensus (I think) was that package maintainers could provide such packages if they wanted to. I would like to provide a package containing debug symbols for emacs-*.exe, but I'm not sure what to call it. The thread I just cited discussed *-debuginfo. But since then Reini has released perl_debuginfo, and Corinna has released cygwin-debug. Could/should we standardize these names? I don't know whether to call my new package emacs-debuginfo, emacs_debuginfo, or emacs-debug. My personal preference is the last one, simply because it's short.

Ken