Re: upload protocol (Use of GTG?)

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 09:30:30PM +0300, Jari Aalto wrote:

>On 2012-10-09 12:58, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>| Would it make sense to always wait for an "RFU" after an "ITP"?
>| As an uploader, I'd rather not have to scan conversations for clues
>| for when a package is ready for upload.
>
>Perhaps appending "GTG" to a end of subject would be all that is
>needed to mark the thread finished.

I meant to mention that one of my reasons for asking is that I'm very
slowly working on automating the upload process.  I'd rather just scan
for one format of email and not have to look for something else.

I think it also is important that just because someone says "GTG" it
doesn't necessarily mean that the package should be uploaded.  That
really shoulr require the package owner to initiate the action.  IMO.