All clear (was Re: Please hold off on new package updates for a while)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:40:53PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:50:36PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Something funny seems to be going on with the mirrors.  A number have
>>been out of date for a day or more.
>>
>>Please don't upload any packages for 24 hours so that I can assess the
>>problem.
>
>I'd like to keep the moratorium going until you hear from me.  Things are
>still not quite right, AFAICT.

I thought the problem was that sourceware.org was spiking in load average but,
apparently, the drop in mirrors is due to the sources.redhat.com hostname going
away.  It's only sourceware.org now.

Some advance notice about this would have been nice, eh?  I just found
out about this recently.  I had no idea it was in effect.

So, feel free to upload.  I will have to notify all of our mirrors about this
change.