HEADSUP: lesstif replaced by motif

The ("Open")Motif toolkit has finally been open-sourced (LGPL2.1), so it
now replaces the poorly-maintained (and now unnecessary) lesstif
implementation in the distro.

The following maintainers have Motif-based packages which should be
rebuilt ASAP:

Jon TURNEY: ddd.
Volker Quetschke: grace.
Dr. Volker Zell: libmng, tcm, ted, XmHTML, xpdf.

Once rebuilt, Motif-based (sub)packages will depend on libXm4.  This
should be an API-compatible upgrade (I had no problems with those that I
tested), but please let me know if you encounter problems rebuilding
your packages.

Yaakov
Cygwin/X