Re: cygwin package for lyx-2.0.5.1. Re: lyx postinstall error - attention maintainer

Hi, Marco,

I have added fontconfig to the setup.hint file  and replaced tetex
packages with texlive. Python was already there. Please upload the
files if the package is usable with the updated setup.hint
(http://www.houstonbioinformatics.org/temp).

The LyX team maintains a native windows distribution, and one of the
developers maintains a cygwin distribution that uses native qt4. Since
no one in the LyX team is willing to maintain the official cygwin
build, please declare it as orphan so that a new maintainer can take
it over.

Thanks,
Bo