Re: 64bit: cmake and fortran

On Mar 16 07:24, marco atzeri wrote:

I guess it is time to add the "long double" math functions to newlib that I skipped years ago...

Oh, please!!! That would be incredible, fantastic, outstanding. The OpenBSD sources contain i686 and x86_64 implementations of some basic routines which may come in handy for long double support. Don't hesitate to discuss any problems you run into on the newlib list. I'm not great in that math stuff, but I'll look into getting help if necessary.

Thanks, Corinna

added to my list of math libs: netbsd, freebsd, openbsd

There is also someone try to catch the best from all
openlibm (https://github.com/JuliaLang/openlibm)

It will take some time as the spare time is not as
big as last time, but I am thinking to split in several
small step instead of try to make everything in one shot

Regards
Marco