Re: 64bit package: mined

Am 30.03.2013 21:37, schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
Hi Thomas,

On Mar 30 20:44, Thomas Wolff wrote:
wget http://towo.net/mined/cygwin/64/mined-2012.22-0.tar.bz2
wget http://towo.net/mined/cygwin/64/mined-2012.22-0-src.tar.bz2 #
is this needed? (identical to 32 bit source package)
Any chance you can update your package to use cygport for packaging,
Thomas?  It's really not that complicated.
I'd been reluctant because I don't really see an advantage, especially for a package that is being developed under cygwin (meanwhile, used to be Solaris before) and includes all cygwin support files natively.
I agree though it's much easier than other packaging systems, so I used your
Here's a matching cygport file:
- thanks - as a starting point, and will switch with the next release. I find it somewhat bothersome, still, for a number of issues, also with other packages I tried to setup, and will post that to a separate thread.
------
Thomas