Re: 64bit cygport

On 4/7/2013 7:11 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:

I've just set up a Cygwin64 system.  It seems I can run a 32bit Cygwin
in parallel without disturbing anything, is that right?

FYI, unless I've misinterpreted, I think you need to use git master cygport to build "natively" in cygwin64. If you're cross-building from cygwin32 to create cygwin64 packages, then you need to do

   cygport --64 ...blahblah...

--
Chuck