Re: 64 bit: "noarch" packages and going beta

Greetings venerable maintainers,

I have two questions:

- Does anybody know of a simple way to find out which packages in the 32
   bit distro are actually "noarch' packages?  The reason I'm asking is
   that I'm looking for a simple way to fill up the 64 bit distro with
   all the packages which don't come with binaries, but consist entirely
   of scripts and docs.

- Those of you testing the 64 bit Cygwin:  How do you judge the
   stability of the 64 bit Cygwin DLL?  Is it still rather pre-beta, or
   are we in a stage where we can offically open up the test distro to a
   wider audience?

I've been finding it quite stable. Opening it up to a wider audience seems like a good idea.

Ken