Re: [ITA] mpfr (libmpfr-devel / libmpfr4)

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) writes:
> On 2013-04-02 10:27, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> I've added test packages compiled with gcc-4.7.2-1 (to be installed by
>> manually selecting them, like the test version of gcc itself):
>
> FYI, 3.1.2 is out now.

I know, but since it is just a rollup of the three patches that are
already in thr test package I thought I'd wait until I get to roll the
final package.

> Also, automating the patches is possible, e.g.:
>
> PATCH_URI=$(seq -f http://www.mpfr.org/mpfr-${VERSION}/patch%02.0f 1 3)
>
> Then use the '3' to control the number of patches available.

The problem wasn't really downloading the patches.  The patch format
does not apply with the options that cygport tries, so you'll have to
apply it manually still.

> Use docinto/dodoc as in GMP.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out â I'll clean up the package
definitions before release.

Question: Currently the documentation goes into the umbrella package.
Would it make sense to keep that package empty and have a separate doc
package.  If yes, I'm leaning towards naming it libmpfr-doc rather than
mpfr-doc, but there doesn't seem to be a clear naming convention judging
from the existing packages.

Regards,
Achim.