Re: [HEADSUP] Please try to build your packages for 64 bit

On Apr 19 22:27, Ken Brown wrote:
> >   texlive
> >   texlive-collection-bibtexextra
> >   texlive-collection-binextra
> >   texlive-collection-latexextra
> >   texlive-collection-mathextra
>
> The 64-bit distro is still missing a few build dependencies for texlive:
>
>  	clisp
>  	libgd-devel
>  	libgs-devel
>  	libpoppler-devel
>  	libzzip-devel
>  	t1lib-devel

Ok, so let's try to get these done in the next couple of days.

Reini, any chance to have a look into porting clisp?  Are there
any dependencies missing?

Volker, libgd, libgs and t1lib are yours, any chance to have a look
into getting them built for 64 bit?

libpoppler and libzzip are Yaakov's so I guess they are practically
done ;)

> Aside from that, I'm about to do some traveling in which I will have
> only sporadic and limited internet access.  So I probably won't be
> able to work on texlive until mid-May.  Sorry.

Same for me.  I'm off-list the first two weeks of May.

Thanks,

Red Hat