Re: [64bit] autoconf test for GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo

On 2013-05-14 15:13, marco atzeri wrote:
Il 5/14/2013 9:05 PM, Corinna Vinschen ha scritto:
I fear you might not like my answer:  The problem here is NOT that the
linking works, the problem is that, if the configure test is used to
find out if we're running on Windows or not, it's simply not feasible
anymore when taking x86_64 Cygwin into account.  This has to be solved
differently, for instance by not performing this test if configure
already knows the target is Cygwin.

not a big problem in this case

I can split the check and add a conditional tests from

AC_CHECK_FUNCS([_getvideoconfig gettextinfo GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo])

AC_CHECK_FUNCS([_getvideoconfig gettextinfo ])
case $host_os in
   CYGWIN*)
     ;;
   *)
   AC_CHECK_FUNCS([GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo])
     ;;
esac

Or just pass ac_cv_func_GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo=no to configure.

Yaakov