Re: [64bit] Request for mhash

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Dr. Volker Zell  wrote:
> Is it possible to get a 64bit version of mhash. I need it for mcrypt. By the way
> there is a newer version (0.9.9.9) on
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mhash/files/mhash/

Yes, but anybody can beat me, I don't care too much.

I was a bit behind in 64bit packaging because my VM was way
too unstable so far to be able to use it.
Yesterday I uninstalled MSIE 10 and disabled paging and it looks much
better now. My Win8 64bit VM is still running :)

I hope I can catch up soon, perl-5.18 being the most important.
--
Reini Urban
http://cpanel.net/   http://www.perl-compiler.org/