Re: [ITP] poco-1.4.6p1-1

Il 7/14/2013 7:36 PM, David Stacey ha scritto:
# 32-bit:

GTG

# 64-bit:

not tested. I assume is fine

Thank you to Marco, Ken and Corinna, who all took the time to comment on
my first poco package. This is attempt #2, which (hopefully) adopts the
naming convention that Corinna suggested [1].

it looks fine to me

Essentially, the code and patches are the same as I submitted
previously. There is one extra patch (to stop one of the 'make' scripts
resetting the library name) and a few tweaks to the 'poco.cygport' file
(to produce the package names you see above).

Poco is quite a bit more complex than the other packages I maintain, so
if there are further changes you'd like me to make then let me know.

Many thanks in advance for looking at this package,

Dave.

[1] - http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-07/msg00128.html

Regards
Marco