zsh for x86_64 uploaded

Hi guys,
Hi Peter,

I just uploaded a 64 bit zsh-5.0.2-1 package.  I did not convert it to
cygport but kept the g-b-s build script (mostly) intact.

Only two patches were necessary, one of them dropping
--host=i686-pc-cygwin  and --target =i686-pc-cygwin from the configury,
the other was replacing a call to cygwin_conv_to_posix_path with a call
to cygwin_conv_path in builtin.c since the old, deprecated
cygwin_conv_to_XXX API doesn't exist on x86_64 anymore.  The patch is
fortunately target independent.

Zsh seems to run fine as far as my limited testing goes.

HTH,

Red Hat