setup: Execute postinstall batch with /d to prevent AutoRun

Hi all,

I am experiencing issues with autorebase.bat during setup. The call to
autorebase.bat simply fails.

I use a registry key [1] to execute a batch file before opening cmd to
setup my cmd environment with doskey [2]. I guess that doskey tries to
access something that simply does not exist in the noninteractive
shell and therefore fails. Since I could not find a way to detect a
noninteractive shell in cmd I was thinking one could change the call
to cmd in script.cc to include the /d parameter [3] to prevent running
the AutoRun registry keys.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Arlo