Re: I can not find d2u.exe or dos2unix in any form

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 08:07:19AM +0000, Aaron Schneider wrote:
>cgf wrote:
>> Replying to someone after I've told them that it's the wrong mailing
>> list will never have the desired result because I always unsubscribe
>> them from cygwin-apps after making sure that they got the message.
>
>I see. However he can still read the web based ml if he has enough interest.

That is even less of an excuse to keep an off-topic discussion going.
I'm asking you nicely not to do this.  I don't want to make this a place
where people can go to get their off-topic questions answered when we
have a perfectly acceptable place to do that already.