Re: libevent-2.0.21

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/core/i686/libevent/
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libevent
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/libevent/overview/
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/23404276/dir/centos_5/com/dba-libevent-2021-static-2.0.21-2.1.i386.rpm.html

I did understand that part from reading past emails and I don't think it's
much of a hoop for this library.

I also read about cygport and I'll likely send an actual ITP this weekend,
once I familiarize myself with the packaging process and figure out the
best way to go about it so it'll be easy to fetch and pull from git and
repackage future releases as quick as humanly possible.

This was supposed to be the ITP email, but the [ITP] prefix was
unexpectedly removed, but it seems to have worked out for the best.