Re: libevent-2.0.21

On 04/10/13 16:07, Chris Olin wrote:
Didn't see this until after sending my response to Christopher. I'm
unfamiliar with Cygwin Ports. If libevent is already available there, is
there a process to have it brought into Cygwin so then all that I really
need to do is package tmux and send out an ITP?

Please don't top-post.

Regarding Cygwin Ports, read the following (short) thread when I asked the same question about a year ago:

Essentially, make Yaakov aware that you want to bring a package across from Ports, and that he is happy for you to maintain it. Make sure that you understand the cygport file and any patches that have been applied so that you can keep it (reasonably) up-to-date as new releases come along.

Cheers,

Dave.